Welcome to the From Med to Sled Blog

Here you can follow my progress as I prepare for an arctic challenge to raise £10,000 for the Willow Foundation. I'll be blogging about all things challenge related, like the latest fundraising events, my training, the lovely people helping me out and whatever else comes up along the way.

April 13, 2009

Since going public with this challenge it's been a busy and exciting week. Arfurs Bar in Magalluf have been the first to offer their support by hosting a Fancy Dress Night on Saturday 18th April to help boost my fund.

Ian Pickles from Pickles Ballroom and Vicki McLeod from Luna Radio have also kindly offered to help and together we are busily planning two more events for May that I'm looking forward to telling you about in the coming weeks.

I've also got something very exciting in the pipeline for Arsenal fans out there, so keep watching for more info coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment